MOVING & RELOCATION ASSISTANCE TO EASE THE STRESS
Having an organized move doesn’t just happen by accident. It takes a lot of careful planning before the big day arrives. Here are some of the ways we can partner with you during one of life’s most stressful events. We can help as much or as little as you need to ensure everything gets done in a timely, organized manner.
• Act as agent/project manager during the moving process
• Create a moving plan and timetable
• Declutter possessions prior to listing home and moving
• Help determine what goes to your new home
• Sort and make arrangements for what will be sold, donated, etc.
• Arrange for shipment of transferred possessions to others
• Help plan furniture layout in new home
• Assist in arranging for a professional moving company
• Handle document shredding and hazardous waste disposal
• Arrange for utility transfers and address change notifications
• Prepare for packing day – disconnect computers, take down window treatments, etc.
During the Move
- Oversee moving company on the day of the move
- Guide furniture placement according to floor plan
After the Move
- Unpack and organize your new home, hang pictures, etc.
- Remove boxes and packing materials from your home
- Refer services of realtor, appraiser, junk removal, contractor, home stager, etc.
- Assist with closing your former home by working with family, estate sale services, charities, etc.
The scope of your moving project will determine the number of sessions and team members needed.
To request Moving & Relocation assistance, please contact us.
Home Sweet Home. My family had a very large move of our home and business, as we attempted to downsize with a LOT of belongings. Real Order was such a blessing during this ordeal. Terri calmly led us in breaking down this overwhelming task into reasonable chunks. Our jaw dropped as we came home late from the big move day to our new kitchen perfectly in order, with everything labeled so we could find things. Terri’s attention to detail and her steadfast, positive attitude in the midst of chaos make her a truly wonderful organizing expert! ~ Michele Mooney, Cumming, GA