Can you believe it – another New Year has begun! With a New Year comes a fresh start for many, and resolutions as well. If getting more organized is a goal of yours for this upcoming year, there’s no better time to start than now. After all, January is national Get Organized (GO) Month! Begin your journey on the road to organizational freedom this GO Month and get ahead with those organizational goals…
Use these quick and easy GO Month tips to take immediate action and start your year off on the right foot:
– Make a landing zone for your incoming mail and process it at least twice a week.
– Keep a donation bag on hand. For each new item you bring into your home, consider donating something that you no longer use.
– Get kids involved by letting them create their own labels for storing toys and games.
– Identify your three most important daily tasks and focus your attention on getting them done.
– Clear out your email inbox. If you don’t need it, delete it.
– Keep only current project files within reach and put everything else away.
As you can see, January is the perfect time to set your goals for the year and create systems that will help you achieve long-term success in both your home and office. Make GO month your month!
Be sure to check out these FREE informative workshops by Professional Organizers in the Atlanta area to help you get organized in 2014.